Loading Events

← Back to Events

Great Comp Garden

+ Google Map
Comp Lane
Platt nr Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 8QS United Kingdom
01732 885094 https://greatcompgarden.co.uk

October 2018

Great Comp Garden Autumn Extravaganza

13th October 2018 at 11:00 am to 14th October 2018 at 5:00 pm
Great Comp Garden, Comp Lane
Platt nr Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 8QS United Kingdom
+ Google Map
£8.00

Great Comp Garden Autumn Extravaganza will take place when the garden is at it’s height of Autumn splendour and will introduce a wide spectrum of exhibitors from across the region. There will be a strong emphasis on gardens and garden ornamentation with local artisan food producers and craft people also featured. Admission: Adults £8.00 (20% day entry discount to RHS members), Concessions (Over 60’s, disabled) £7.00, Children (aged 6-17) £3.00, Children (aged 0-5) FREE, Groups 15+ £7.00 per person (leader…

Find out more »

National Gardens Scheme (NGS) Open Day

28th October 2018 at 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Great Comp Garden, Comp Lane
Platt nr Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 8QS United Kingdom
+ Google Map
£8.00

Great Comp Garden are proud to be opening for the National Garden Scheme (NGS) on Sunday 28th October 2018. The National Gardens Scheme opens thousands of outstanding gardens throughout England and Wales to raise money for nursing and caring charities. Great Comp Garden have been opening for the NGS since the 1960’s, and 80% of our entrance fee income on this day will be donated to the NGS with the remaining 20% donated to a local charity, The Betenson Trust.…

Find out more »

March 2019

Great Comp Garden National Garden Scheme (NGS) Open Day

31st March at 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Great Comp Garden, Comp Lane
Platt nr Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 8QS United Kingdom
+ Google Map
£8.50

Great Comp Garden are proud to be opening for the National Garden Scheme (NGS) on Sunday 31st March 2019 The National Gardens Scheme opens thousands of outstanding gardens throughout England and Wales to raise money for nursing and caring charities. Great Comp Garden have been opening for the NGS since 1968, and 80% of our entrance fee income on this day will be donated to the NGS with the remaining 20% donated to a local charity, The Betenson Trust. We…

Find out more »
+ Export Events