- This event has passed.
West Woodhey Gardeners’ Fair
22nd June at 10:00 am to 24th June at 5:30 pm£9.00
The West Woodhey Gardeners’ Fair is located on the stunning West Woodhay Estate and your ticket includes access to this otherwise private garden. West Woodhay has a breathtaking garden set in a stunning picturesque landscape. The large expanse of wide, open, striped lawns reach down to three enchanting lakes that each flow from their own waterfalls.
The Rose Gardens incorporate glass sculptures by famous glass artist Neil Wilkin.
The walled kitchen garden boasts a huge array of fruit and vegetables, plus numerous unusual shrubs and flowering plants. A plant list of the garden is included in the fair guide on sale at the event.
A few of our exhibitors do not have terminals for payment and we therefore advise you to bring some cash.
Dogs on leads are welcome.
We advise visitors to bring their own Bags for Life or Plant Carts to avoid the use of plastic bags.
Admission: Adults £9.00, Gate Price £12.00, Children (under 16) Free.
- Adult tickets include entry to the garden and free parking.
- There is a forward parking area for Disabled visitors.
- All areas at the Fair are easily negotiated by wheelchair, including the Garden.
- Catering will be available at the fair.
- Dogs on leads are permitted.
- The Fair will be clearly signposted from all the main routes.