Below is a list of UK and Republic of Ireland gardening web sites, covering a wide variety of gardening interest for browsing.
Additions to this list are welcome, please email us here. Alternatively you can fill in the form at the end of this page. These can be added to this Gardening Links page. Any link submitted must be of interest to discerning gardeners. Please bear in mind there is no guarantee of inclusion.
Alternatively, if you represent a gardening business you can advertise on our Gardening Services & Products page for a small annual fee of only £25.00.
Please note: If you represent a non-gardening business and wish to advertise on this site please submit your link here.
- BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine – The famous UK gardening magazine.
- Carry on Gardening – Answers for easier gardening.
- Garden Directory – A links directory of gardeners websites and commercial gardening sites.
- Gardening Forums – UK based gardening discussion forums, with friendly expert help.
- Garden Organic – National charity for organic growing.
- Hortus – A privately published quarterly gardening journal which addresses itself to intelligent and lively-minded gardeners throughout the English-speaking gardening world.
- Irish Gardeners.com – Provides help from fellow gardeners and the opportunity to discuss all the best gardening techniques specific to Ireland.
- My Greenery Life – My Greenery Life is a useful blog about lawn care and gardening. If you also love to take care of your garden, please join us and leave your comment below each post. I appreciate every contribution to help this website become a big and useful playground for all gardeners.
- Space for Nature – Garden biodiversity forum.
- The English Garden Magazine – Leading UK gardening magazine.
- The Garden Planner – Complete UK eco garden information library.
- Trees for Cities – Inspiring people to plant and love trees in cities worldwide.
- UK Gardening – Offer gardening information, help and ideas for the beginner gardener, including weekly gardening tips and some of the basics of gardening.
- Grow your own vegetables – Expert tips, advice, profiles and videos from the RHS on how to grow your own vegetables at home, on the allotment or in containers.
- Wild about Gardens – Tending to our gardens in a way that encourages wildlife.
- Wildlife Gardening – Dedicated to conserving our native flora and fauna and the pleasure and privilege of sharing your garden with wildlife.